Sunday, November 15, 2009

Why is it said that "Gingers have no Soul" Gingers means people with red hair and freckles

people are f'n retarded.. my boyfriends a redhead.. theres nothing wrong w/ him... i never even heard that before....



Why is it said that "Gingers have no Soul" Gingers means people with red hair and freckles!!!LOL?

I don't ******* know. I used to date a Ginger aka a fire crotch and he was really weird.



Why is it said that "Gingers have no Soul" Gingers means people with red hair and freckles!!!LOL?

Pssh, my ginger has soul. Best soul guitar player ever. Love him...It's probably said because most gingers are outcasts and frowned upon and never get to show their obvious soulfulness.



Why is it said that "Gingers have no Soul" Gingers means people with red hair and freckles!!!LOL?

i don't understand that either. My friend told her brother that and he got scared started crying.(he's a ginger) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment