Sunday, November 15, 2009

How can I show the red in my hair?

I am a burnett but I have some red in my hair ; how can I make the red more noticible?



How can I show the red in my hair?

put a lowlight (a darker red or brown with red base) and a brighter red as a highlight.



not a neon red or shocking crazy color unless you want it..



but just a nicer intense red.



How can I show the red in my hair?

put some red tint in your hair



How can I show the red in my hair?

dye black and highlight red, best way



How can I show the red in my hair?

my hair is exactly the same! and sry...ive tried...but the truth is..it all depend on the lighting in the room your in...sry... the best wat to make it stand out in good lighting though is to wear it down and straigtened!



hope i helped! good luck!



How can I show the red in my hair?

You don't need to dye your hair for this, like many people will tell you. All you need to do is use a shampoo and/or conditioner made for red hair and it will amplify your redness and highlights.



How can I show the red in my hair?

wear, contrasting colors like purple, or splash some green. i know this is stereotype but, I think that many redheds have green eyes so the green will bring out your green as well as the red.



How can I show the red in my hair?

Try a shampoo deisgned specifically for Redheads, or those with Auburn Hair.



Such as...



John Frieda Radiant Red Color Keep Anti-Fade Shampoo for Deeper, Richer Shades of Red Hair: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



Pantene Pro V Red Expressions Shampoo: http://www.mysimon.com/9015-10955_8-3073...



OR go to



http://www.justforredheads.com/



How can I show the red in my hair?

You can't 'draw' out the red color if that's what you're asking. The only thing you can do is get red highlights. Try a nice auburn color or copper color.



What I'd do is go in Sally's and look at the hair swatches they have by the hair colors. Try and find the red color that most closely matches your own hair color. Then put in a few highlights and lowlights.



If you don't know how to do this, you can buy an inexpensive ebook about doing it yourself, or go to a hairdresser and ask them to do it for you!



I would definitely go for it tho. Red hair is HOT and looks great. Variety is the spice of life. I have around 7 different colors in my hair and I love it! (highlights and lowlights) I've been coloring my hair since I went thru Cosmetology school 17+ years ago. I always have fun when I color my hair!



Wishin you the best!



Carolyn



http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone...

No comments:

Post a Comment